Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Authorial Intrusion

<-Previous

I've been visiting family, which has given me an excellent opportunity to write an immense quantity of updates per week--but now as I get back home and return to my regular work schedule, readers should expect my updates to return to the steady 'thrice per week' format. The next few days in particular will probably see very few updates from me (though I'll still post at least three updates per week) as I get settled back in and catch up on all the things I need to catch up on.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to take this opportunity to note that readers who want to support The Last Skull can do so by taking a look at my other work, Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium--support doesn't have to come in the form of money (though money always helps)--just pass the link on to any of your friends who you think might be interested in it. Or, hey--pass on this one! Reviews of either The Last Skull or Arcadia Snips are also always helpful--word of mouth is basically the only thing I've got.

On a final note, I'm planning one additional serial blog--either a spin-off from some of the characters we'll be seeing here or something completely new. I'll probably end up posting about it in this space relatively soon.

Thanks--and thank you for reading!

Next->

No comments:

Post a Comment