Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Authorial Intrusions!

<-Previous


Just posting to mention that I've set up some forums for folks to give feedback; I want this to be an interactive process between me and the readers--also, I love hearing the CEASELESS PRAISE OF THE MASSES. Also, Nemesis Part 3 is up, and introduces a whole smorgasbord of characters--as well as a smorgasbord of trouble. Really, let's face it: It's a smorgasbord of smorgasbords.

The forums look godawful, I know--I'm working on tracking down a better theme and uploading it. In the meanwhile, I'm also going to create a better space on this site for some fan-created work, as well as a few partnerships I've had with a friend who's producing stories about the earlier Skulls and their interaction with the villains who are showing up just now.

And that's about it. I'll be working on the next few parts--once the Nemesis arc is done, we should be in line for a quick story about the earlier Skull (courtesy of Saladin) and something else even more special. Stay tuned to this space!

Next->

No comments:

Post a Comment