Monday, September 27, 2010

Semi-Vacation (but not really)

<-Previous

So, with Threshold 13 posted, that marks the end of this arc--and brings the current events to a (semi)-close. I'm fairly pleased with where this has gone, even if I think I've already made several key missteps--I started this story with the intent of constantly moving forward and I think I've accomplished that much. Feedback to how I've done so far is, as always, much appreciated.

I'm going to take a break for about two weeks to plan the next arc a bit more heavily--but fear not. Updates will still come, thanks to work written by an alternative author. We'll get a brief opportunity to witness a previous Skull's past, learn more about the government's classification system, and possibly see a few more biographies as well. And at the end of the day, I think the next arc of mine will profit immensely from more planning rather than less (as has been the operating procedure so far). I've got a lot of threads I've got to tie together.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section--the forums--or even fill out our TvTropes page. If you've enjoyed the story so far, consider mentioning it to friends to spread the love. And thanks for following me this far!

Next->

No comments:

Post a Comment