Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Story (Company of Crows)

<-Previous


So, I've dealt with most of my IRL issues and I'm coming back round to writing again. I've written a few drafts for what's either going to be the sequel to the Last Skull or a reboot of the series; I haven't decided yet. In the meanwhile, as a side project, I've started writing something with a slower pace, to try and extend my reach outside of my usual immediate-gratification styled prose. It's in a fantasy vein, and concerns the career of a young huntsman-turned-mercenary--it's called Company of Crows, and I hope you'll give it a shot.

As of writing this, only two chapters are up--until I've gotten myself steady and comfortable, I'm only going to update twice a week. The site's a little bare-bones at the moment, but contains everything you need to read the first two chapters (and as I add more chapters, I'll add additional functionality as necessary). Feel free to comment, etc.

Once I've got three chapters up, I'll submit it to webfiction guide for review, just like this one. Thanks for bearing with me, and thanks for reading!

Next->

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't comment there, so I am commenting here.

    Yeah, you have pulled me right into that universe. Keep up the good work!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry; enabled anonymous comments. Also, thanks!

    ReplyDelete